Arthrosis of the hip joint is a progressive dystrophic-degenerative disease. In most cases, it develops in old age, when provoking factors occur: infectious, non-inflammatory diseases of the joints, injuries, genetic disposition, curvature of the spine.
Coxarthrosis is another name for arthrosis of the hip joint, the treatment of which is very complex and lengthy. The main symptom of the disease is pain, restriction of movement, in the later stages there is a shortening of the diseased limb, atrophy of the femoral muscles.
The disease begins with the fact that the joint fluid in the joint changes its properties, becomes thick and viscous. It does not sufficiently lubricate the cartilage, it does not receive a normal amount of fluid and it dries up. Over time, it becomes thinner, collapses, because without lubrication it cannot withstand increased friction during movement. The bones are left without cartilage protection, they are exposed, the load on them increases, and their deformation occurs. Osteoarthritis of the hip joint for this reason is called deforming. In addition to these changes, there is a violation of blood circulation, the muscles around the joint receive less blood, their metabolism is disturbed, and their atrophy occurs.
Degrees of damage and symptoms.
Experts distinguish three types of injuries in arthrosis of the hip joint. All of them differ in the presence of pain level, muscle atrophy, degree of cartilage destruction. The first two degrees are amenable to drug and complex therapy, and the third is subject to surgical treatment.
Arthrosis cannot be completely cured, but with the implementation of certain measures its development can be stopped and significantly slowed down.
These are very useful home remedies, which are highly recommended by the doctors themselves. The fact is that nonsteroidal drugs are used to relieve pain and inflammation in arthrosis of the hip joint. With long-term treatment, they are quite harmful to the body, they can negatively affect. Therefore, it is convenient to alternate them with the methods of traditional medicine.
One of the signs of osteoarthritis of the hip joint is pain. At the initial stage, it is slightly expressed. It appears with heavy loads, lifting heavy objects, long walks or sitting. Sometimes it can feel like a change in the weather. In later stages of development, it manifests itself after exertion and at rest, interferes with sleep, relaxes and creates constant discomfort.
With arthrosis of the hip joint, it is desirable to combine all home treatment methods and folk remedies with drug therapy. As a rule, in combination with it, special gymnastics is prescribed, which cannot be canceled in any way. The treatment is aimed at restoring the quality of joint fluid and cartilage, joint mobility.
Jellied veal hooves
Changes in intra-articular fluid are associated with inadequate collagen production. With arthrosis, collagen supplements can be added to the diet. Home remedies offer gelatinous beef cartilage, which is rich in collagen. To do this, take 500-700 grams of the joints of the front hooves, soak them well and cook for at least 3-5 hours on low heat. During this time, the bones will boil well, they should be removed, and the broth should be allowed to harden. It is necessary to use such aspic twice a week and for a long period of treatment - at least 1 year.
Jelly in various forms
Gelatin is a product derived from animal cartilage and bone, so it can also be an excellent source of collagen. It is necessary to use edible gelatin without dyes, add milk or fresh juices to it. It is also recommended to take it regularly.
- Home remedies recommend relieving pain and joint pain by applying a fresh cabbage leaf with honey. Smear the diseased joint area with honey and apply a fresh liter of cabbage. Put a gauze on top and wrap it with something warm, leave it overnight.
- For treatment, you can prepare a composition that is rubbed in at night. Mix 100 grams of mustard powder with 200 grams of sea salt and pour 30 grams of purified kerosene. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Mix the honey and grated radish in equal parts, add fortified red wine and salt in a ratio of 1: 1: 0, 5: 0, 25. Melt the honey in a water bath and add the rest of the ingredients to it. Cool and use for compresses. The course of treatment is one month.
- To quickly relieve pain, you can use a simple ointment: mix equally crushed horseradish root with petroleum jelly, rub into sore spots. It is quite easy to cook at home, so every time you can cook fresh.
- Burdock root helps very well with arthrosis of the hip joint. Dry powder also mixed with honey and taken several times a day. For rubbing, you can make an alcohol-based tincture.
- Take several times a day, 0. 5 teaspoon of aspen or willow bark powder.
- Of folk remedies, a rope is an excellent means of normalizing metabolism. Two tablespoons pour a glass of boiling water and strain. Take for a month three times a day for 2 tablespoons. You can enhance the effect of baths with the addition of a decoction of the rope. Due to the presence of tannins and manganese, it will improve blood circulation in the joint.
- With arthrosis, teas of oregano, rose hips, lingonberries, thyme are useful.
- Folk remedies for oral administration recommend preparing an effective composition. Take three lemons, 250 grams of celery root and 120 grams of garlic. Grind and pour boiling water into a three-liter jar, insist overnight. Take on an empty stomach in the morning and before meals for 30 minutes, approximately 70 gr. The course of treatment is three months. A 3 liter jug is enough for a month.